Tuesday, September 14, 2010

La Dee Da, La Dee Da

First, WTHeck was Serena wearing? The whole episode. I couldn't tell if she was channeling Annie Hall or just Bob Dylan. It was not cute.

I did NOT pick up on the driver/Prince swap.

I hate/love Georgina. But now that Katie Cassidy is there, Georgina can leave. I'm not sure about the paternity either. I'm still saying he is NOT the father, because I think in the end he is going to end up with Serena or Vanessa, and I can't imagine a "Step Mother" situation. Plus, what was the deal with Georgina speaking Russian or something on the phone? I was very confused as well. The only theory I have is this: Georgina got knocked up by some Russian (or something), but doesn't want him around her baby. So she takes the baby to Dan since he's a nice guy and they did sleep together. Then she is going on the run because a) she's scared and b) she's a bi-otch. But bottom line, I do NOT think it is Dan's baby. (Clues: Dan told Rufus they used protection. Georgina telling Lily that no one has more love than her and Rufus.)

Oh my gosh I am obsessed with Chuck. I don't know why either, because Nate is more my type, but Chuck is... Chuck. And he and Blair are my favorite, but I love the push/pull of them. So I almost like them apart. The new French/Czech/Whatever girl is very angelic and innocent looking (much like Blair was in the first season, when he fell in love with her). I really wanted to see all the Chuck story though, not just some flashes. I hope we have some flashbacks.

Okay, about Katie Cassidy (I can't remember her character name), I kind of got an immediate "Is she Gossip Girl?" But she can't be, right? What is her deal. Obviously she is pretending to be much more Upper-East-Side than she is because she was wearing clothes with the tags on them. But what is her deal with Nate and Serena?? Weird.

I do not miss Jenny. Little J is supposed to be on some this season, but MINIMALLY. She is in a band in real life now, The Pretty Reckless. She is a little skanky. But her band did a version of "Love the Way You Lie" and it was actually pretty good.

I love GG.

No comments:

Post a Comment