Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bienvenido a Miami

I don't know how much time Bravo thinks I have, but apparently time enough to spend another hour a week watching stupid rich women. Sure, I could just NOT WATCH IT, but let's be real. That's not going to happen. I will watch it. I will watch it religiously. I will Season Pass that shiz on my Tivo and maybe even watch it twice.

We aren't getting off on the best foot though, because they are pushing my precious RHO New York City back until Spring. Just another reason I'm ready for Winter to be over.

The cast:

Lea Black, wife of famous divorce/defense lawyer, Roy Black. She is an active socialite working for charitable causes and has raised money for many Florida politicians.

Marysol Patton runs the public relations firm, Patton Group and is known to have a psychic mother who prefers to be known as a ‘seer’.

Adriana DeMoura-Sidi is a Brazilian bombshell and an art curator.

Alexia Echevarria is known as the “Cuban Barbie” and is the executive editor of Venue Magazine; Alexia spotlights the latest fashion trends as well as up-and-coming Latin film and TV stars.

Cristy Rice is proud of her Latino roots. Recently divorced from NBA superstar Glen Rice, Cristy has entered a new phase of her life.

Larsa Pippen is known as the Hottest NBA Wife and is married to Scottie Pippen. She is a Lebanese beauty and spends her time between her four kids, her husband, home and shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment