Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Introducing Mrs. Nate Humphrey

I attempted to "live blog" while watching Gossip Girl this week. It was pretty successful. Before I publish though, I may add a bit here and there (in blue). Enjoy...
  • I laughed out loud when Nate said, "It's not like I've been doodling Mrs. Nate Humphrey." Best line of the episode. The dynamic of Nate and Dan is awesome.
  • Serena still hasn't chosen? Seriously? It's annoying now.
  • Vanessa sucks now. She's whiny and vindictive and pathetic. I used to love Vanessa. She was an individual, independent, and a breath of fresh air to all the UES drama. But now, she just follows Dan around like a little puppy.
  • Has Columbia always been Serena's dream? It is insulting that the writers all of a sudden write Serena to be this studious career driven woman. Bull.
  • Finally, Lily gets some screen time. She was a good momma bear with the dean.
  • Dan and Nate are gayer than Eric and his bf. But I love them.
  • Ugh, Jenny's back. Why does Serena hate Jenny? Is it because Jenny sent out that GG blast that broke up Nate and Serena? I lose track.
  • So Anne Archibald can be married to a man in prison, and it's okay for her to run Girls, Inc. But Blair is not suitable if she's with Chuck? Didn't Chuck just donate a ton of money to whatever charity Eva chose? Ridic. This was the biggest plot hole of this episode. Even bigger than that Dan nor Nate could recognize Serena's kissies.
  • I loved that Chuck and Blair were getting pedicures at the same time.
  • Chuck's face when he said ILY was the best Chuck face ever. He's getting hotter.
  • What other teacher was S with? Is it Ben? I'm starting to connect dots, but I don't know if it is the right dots. But I'm pretty sure it is.
  • Why does Serena keep wearing blazers? Again, we know she is not a career woman. Let it go.
  • Dan is fine. As of today I think he's hotter than Nate.
  • Juliet is bossy. Vanessa is acting like her little biotch.
  • Lily is right. Serena is a screw up.
  • The guy at the door doesn't know Serena? Whatev. Her picture was in the NY Post THAT morning!
  • I loved when "Serena" (who I am really wishing they would clarify was Juliet as opposed to Jenny) kissed Dan, and he said "Tell Nate I'm sorry." and then whispered, "Not sorry enough to want you to change your mind." I laughed out loud again. Dan and Nate were the shining stars of this episode.
  • Chuck is beautiful. Seriously. Even though he talks like Bruce Wayne. Or Batman. Did Bruce talk like that even without the mask?
  • Is it really THAT big of a deal that Chuck and Blair be together? I mean, he's not a Nazi; he's not trying to build a mosque on Ground Zero. I would think her being friends with Serena would be worse than being with Chuck.
  • It pissed me off that Blair didn't call Anne out about her hubby being in JAIL!!!! What happened to my beloved Blair? And Chuck was okay enough to be Anne's son's best friend? Really, the biggest plot hole.
  • If Girls, Inc. had picked Serena over Blair, I would have written the CW a letter.
    Wow. Smart move S. Insult Eric. The ONE person who is not mad at you right now.
    Blair is not going to like being "Chuck Bass' Girlfriend." They broke up 1 minute after I typed this.
  • Does Vanessa say Brookland? As opposed to Brooklyn? I swear I hear a D.
  • Are Nate and Dan about to make out? I thought at the very least they were about to hold hands.
  • How did Juliet get Serena upstairs? Is she kidnapping her?
  • My prediction (based on the fact that they kissed in the preview for next week): Serena picks Dan. But then again, it is Serena.

No comments:

Post a Comment