Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oh, It's On

Okay, I know I'm late, but I watched it last night.

First, let me get this out of the way- I TOLD Y'ALL EVA WAS A HOOKER! I hope he starts a charity in her name to help reform prostitutes in NYC.

Queen B(!%¢#) Blair: Wow. I am surprised at Blair, and that is saying a lot. But it is going to bring back the mean ole' Chuck that I first fell in love with. What is he going to do? This will be glorious.

Dan the Man: What the heck did he do to his hair? At times it looks good, and at other times he looks like the lost member of the NKOTB. If I was Vanessa there's no way I would put up with the back and forth with his step-sister. I mean grow a pair, V!

Nate is a Dufus: He is the most gullible person on TV. And I do not like the new Nate. I liked Nate better when he was all "I love Blair, but I sleep with Serena", but now I just feel like he is a wussy. You can't tell him anything anymore (i.e. him telling Chuck about Blair), and he acts like he is so "above" all the drama (i.e. S and B's little fake fight). I wish he'd go back to sleeping through Chuck's little black book. Boring!

Juliet, what is yo' deal?: Okay, Ben is in jail. I still don't believe it is her brother. What did these kids do to piss Ben and Juliet off? I gotta say, I am hooked into this storyline, because I can't figure it out.

Serena: Thank you for dressing like an American. But I was not a huge fan of that red dress, it made her torso look weird. She, like Nate, is getting a little.... yawn.... for me. It's like "Nate or Dan", "Dan or Nate", bla bla bla. And she's all "the voice of reason" with Blair. I wish they would be at war like Chuck and Blair.

Bits and Pieces: Did Eric enroll in the witness protection? Rufus really isn't letting this Chuck/Jenny thing go. Lily needs some long lost child or husband to pop back in, she gets no screen time at all.

Predictions for next week: I think the rumour Gossip Girl starts is that one of the Elite has an STD.

No comments:

Post a Comment