Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Easy on the Eyliner, J

This may contain spoilers. (It will.)

What Kind Of Jail Is This: How is Ben texting Juliet constantly? So he jumps Nate's dad in the cafeteria and then just pulls out his Blackberry? What the crap? GG can make the real estate ventures of a high school senior (Chuck) seem realistic, but I just am not buying this plot point. There is no way that this guy would be able to TEXT this often, if ever! The occasional phone call, I can understand, but the texting has just gone over the line.

Little Skanky J: First and foremost, I am NOT a Jenny fan. I can't even remember if I was in the very beginning, but ever since she started putting her eyeliner on with a shovel, I know I've been off board. I think Taylor Momsen has become a WORSE actress since she left. After reading all the articles about how Tim Gunn said she was a little brat and wouldn't get her act together on set, I totally noticed her "I'm too rock and roll for this shiz" attitude last night. And, she is not cute. I thought she was adorbs the first season or two, but with all the black mini dresses, the eyeliner (UGH), and the platinum blonde mop on her head... I was so ready for her to get back to Hudson and out of Manhattan.

The Plot Thickens: What??? Juliet and Colin are in on it together? Are they? That scene took me completely by shock. Is he in charge? He was paying her... for what? WHAT IS THIS STORY?? I just can't even guess! And... Regarding Colin: He's hot. Also, maybe I forgot, but I was thinking he told Serena he managed models or actresses or something? He definitely didn't mention he was a professor. I, for one, did not think his little "maybe I am your future" outburst in front of Lily was cute AT ALL... Right then I thought there was something a little off with him, but I still had no clue he was in on it with Juliet.

Quotables: I loved when Chuck called Blair "Lady Macbeth"... I don't know why, I just thought that was great. I also loved the way that Blair and Chuck ran through the "What Ifs" of last season finale... "If Serena hadn't kissed Dan, then Nate wouldn't be looking for Serena, then Jenny wouldn't have been looking for Nate... If Dorota hadn't gone into labor, then Blair wouldn't have been late, then Chuck wouldn't have been home instead of Nate"... I just really loved it. I love bad boy Chuck, but I love the Chuck that was at the end with Blair even more. I just love Chuck period. I also loved "Love the Way You Lie" playing after Chuck and Blair's scene.

What did y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment