Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 for 30 Challenge - Pieces



I started my 30 for 30 challenge today.

If you are not familiar with this, go here.

Last night, I chose 30 pieces of clothing, including shoes... but not accessories (jewelry, belts, etc.). From these pieces, I will wear a different outfit every day for 30 days.

For now, here is a list of the 30 pieces in play:

(left to right, top to bottom of the photo... if I can remember the "maker," I will list that as well... click for full picture)


red patent pumps (Worthington)
nude pumps (Tahari)
khaki shorts (J.Crew)
tan tank (Gap)
white shorts (J.Crew)
khaki dress with belt (Calvin Klein)
gold cardigan or vest or whatever {what are these called??}
tan and gold sandals (Kensie Girl)


I will post all the outfits that are created!!

No comments:

Post a Comment