Thursday, December 2, 2010

Try to make me go to rehab, and I say, "No, no... okay I'll go."


Dorota is adorable. She and her baby are the cutest things on the UES right now... including Blair and Serena's clothes. (Was Blair wearing a table cloth? I love plaid, but that looked almost plastic.)

I cannot believe that Vanessa sold out Jenny. Why wouldn't she just blame it on Juliet? It would be just as plausible and wouldn't risk her relationship with the Humphreys. If I was Jessica Szohr I would go egg the writers' houses for making me such a loser this year.

Speaking of Juliet... you go to ALL that trouble to set Serena up, then you just leave the mask in your apartment? After she knows that Jenny and Vanessa and Nate all know where she lives... And her doorman sucks.

I swear Vanessa has gone running back to the commune 100 times this season. Just stay there. You're of no use to the show and its various plot lines anyway.

Nate got over Serena in a hurry.

So the Captain is faking for the parole hearing? Either way, this once again proves that Nate is the most gullible human being on the planet.

Chuck was kinda mean to Blair in the limo... I didn't really understand that. It seemed too forced to me. I didn't catch what her note said with the pumpkin pie. (And yes I have TiVo, but I'm lazier than you think.) My BFF Tallyho informed me that it said "Just because we can't be friends, doesn't mean we aren't. B" Presh.

I thought it was funny how defensive and offended Serena was that no one believed her, and then she saw a picture of someone snorting coke and was like, "Yeah, I'm a screw up." I don't blame any person in her life for not believing her in the first place, but I'm watching through a TV and even I could tell that wasn't Blake Lively's hair in the picture. ((Remember in the Traveling Pants books, how B's hair was like a thing of glory? Well there's a reason Blake got that role. She has a gorgeous mane, and Juliet's dyed hair looks nothing like it.))

Chuck talks like Batman. I notice it more each week.

Jenny is gross. I would bet she smells.

No comments:

Post a Comment